Our antibacterial wrap is a medical-grade adhesive bandage that protects new tattoos as they are healing. It is completely waterproof, while being breathable. They are available in Pre-cut, easy to use pack of 5 15cmx10cm pieces, or a giant 10mx15cm roll.
*Instructions for use
- clean and dry the tattoo area throughly.
- cut bandages to desired sizes. You may overlap bandages for bigger tattoos. Ensure a good inch over overlapping areas. Account for an additional 1-2 inches of coverage around your tattoo as well, so the bandage stays in place.
- remove the backing layer, and stick the bandage over your tattoo, while smoothing over the bandage with your finger to push out any air bubbles.
- remove the front layer, peeling outwards from the wave-like cutout.
- leave your bandage on for 3-6 days
- you may wish to change your bandage after the first 24 hours if there is excessive plasma build up underneath.
- when removing your bandage, do so under running water, and peel horizontally, along your skin. Take your time. Do not peel upwards from your skin, or rip the bandage off.
- apply our Boo-Boo Balm generously after removing the bandage whenever your skin feels dry.
** it is normal to have plasma build up (ink sack) under the adhesive bandage. This facilitates better healing. However, if there is excessive build up, the bandage may leak. Changing the bandage within the first 24 hours is optional, and you may do so at your own descretion.